- 3 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Naval Orange
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1/2 Jalapeno (cut into rings)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Sherry Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, sugar, vinegar and water.
- Bring to a simmer and add the cranberries, orange zest, juice, ginger and jalapeno.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until the cranberries burst, about 5 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, mash the cranberries.