Biscuits & Gravy
- 1 Lb. Ground Sausage (Mild or Hot)
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Cups Milk/Water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Biscuits (Homemade or Canned)
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour and cook for a minute or two.
- Whisk in milk/water.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer while you prepare the biscuits.
- Flour and milk/water amounts are approximate and may need to be adjusted to get the right consistency.
- If you need to add more flour to thicken, stir it into some warm water first to avoid clumping.