Cranberry Pear Chutney
- 1 Cup Cranberries, frozen
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 Tsp. Ginger, ground
- 1/4 Tsp. Cloves, ground
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Vidalia Onion, diced 1/8 inch
- 1/8 Cup Celery, finely diced 1/8 inch
- 1/4 Cup Pears, peeled and diced 1/4 inch
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining three ingredients and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.